Wood Environment, Infrastructure & Solution
Big challenges, and big ideas
With a multidisciplinary, multilingual network of engineers, scientists and managers, and a global footprint that spans six continents, Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions (E&IS) is engineering resilient infrastructure, designing facilities, enhancing mobility, restoring contaminated sites and addressing regulatory compliance challenges to build stronger cities and better lives.
Wood works with some of the world’s most respected businesses to optimise operations, reduce environmental liabilities and maximise efficiencies across their operational life cycles. Wood saves them time and money, and help safeguard their interests by focusing on their priorities.
Innovation doesn’t mean impractical
Wood has thousands of people with decades of experience, and a reputation forged not only in intense heat but in the frozen tundra and the deepest oceans, building and managing facilities in the most challenging environments. Wood emphasizes delivering on time, on budget and to established technical standards for the project and your business.
Innovation runs through every part of Wood’s business. Wood embraces technology to create new possibilities, transforming how they use information to innovate and differentiate their business to meet the evolving needs of their customers. With their vast experience resolving issues by applying practical know-how and focused creativity, Wood delivers solutions that make sense for their customers for now and for the long-term, always mindful of their bottom line.
Wood uses this vast experience to tackle and solve some of the world’s most complex environmental and infrastructure challenges to transform communities and shape the future.
- Collaborating with 100 Resilient Cities to provide extreme weather pattern forecasts and assess localised infrastructure impacts
- Expanding public transit networks to meet growing population demands and the trend for Smart Cities
- Implementing technologies to treat emerging contaminants and attain regulatory closure at hazardous and radiological waste sites
- Expanding one of the world’s busiest airports to accommodate 130 million passengers’ travel plans
- Consistently ranked among the top 10 environmental and design firms by Engineering News-Record magazine
Explore our Environment and infrastructure solutions capability
50 Troop Ave, Dartmouth NS B3B 1Z1
Ph: 902 468-2848 / Fax: 902 468-1314