Founded in 1994, the Environmental Services Association Maritimes (ESAM) has been operating for 26 years as a not-for-profit business organization dedicated to the promotion of environmental products, services and organizations within the environmental industry.
Our Board brings a diverse skill set to ESAM, with representation from the Federal Government, academia, the consulting industry, and business owners. The breadth of experience is impressive and includes expertise in the fields of environmental assessment, fisheries and wildlife, hazardous materials, site assessment, remediation, and research and development.
To Provide a $500 scholarship to three deserving high school graduates intending to pursue a post-secondary education in a science or environmental program. Three scholarships will be awarded, one in each Maritime province.
• Applicant must be a resident of the Maritimes.
• Applicant must be a graduating high school senior and be accepted to attend a post-secondary institution in the year of award.
• Applicant must be furthering their education in a science or environmental field of study.
Please include with your application:
• Completed Application Form (download form)
• Proof of Acceptance to a Post-Secondary Institution
• Letter of recommendation from a teacher or community member
• A 250-500 word essay explaining why you have chosen to pursue an education in the science/environmental field.
Please email your submission to: email@example.com
Deadline for the receipt of applications is May 20, 2022.