Advanced Conference on Contaminated Sites Liability & Litigation Risk
April 22, 2021 | Virtual Conference
The Canadian Institute’s advanced conference on Contaminated Sites Liability & Litigation Risk takes a deep dive into the most critical challenges affecting land developers, real estate and legal professionals, and environmental management officials. Join this one-day national event on April 22nd, 2021 via a dynamic virtual platform, to delve into the law, regulation and enforcement.
- Regulatory Obligations of Reporting Contamination from Crown Land to Provincial Land and Across Jurisdictions
- Obligations and Operations of Buying and Selling Property with Contaminated Lands
- Lessons Learned from Hamilton Beach: How Owners Can Inoculate Themselves from Risk
- Determining Who is at Fault and the Extent of Responsibility and How to Prove Damages in Litigation Proceedings
- How to Prove Damages in Litigation Proceedings under the Environmental Protection Act
The Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) has earmarked $1.16 billion to be spent by 2024 to reduce environmental and human health risks from known federal contaminated sites and associated federal financial liabilities. Find out how the funding is being allocated and lessons learned from contaminated land remediation case studies.
View the Full Agenda and List of Distinguished Speakers and Register Today!
SAVE 10% with ESAM Code: D10-400-400CX02