Advanced Conference on Contaminated Sites Liability & Litigation Risk
April 22, 2021 | Virtual Conference
The Canadian Institute’s advanced conference on Contaminated Sites Liability & Litigation Risk takes a deep dive into the most critical challenges affecting land developers, real estate and legal professionals, and environmental management officials. Join this one-day national event on April 22nd, 2021 via a dynamic virtual platform, to delve into the law, regulation and enforcement.
- Regulatory Obligations of Reporting Contamination from Crown Land to Provincial Land and Across Jurisdictions
- Obligations and Operations of Buying and Selling Property with Contaminated Lands
- Lessons Learned from Hamilton Beach: How Owners Can Inoculate Themselves from Risk
- Determining Who is at Fault and the Extent of Responsibility and How to Prove Damages in Litigation Proceedings
- How to Prove Damages in Litigation Proceedings under the Environmental Protection Act
The Federal Contaminated Sites Action Plan (FCSAP) has earmarked $1.16 billion to be spent by 2024 to reduce environmental and human health risks from known federal contaminated sites and associated federal financial liabilities. Find out how the funding is being allocated and lessons learned from contaminated land remediation case studies.
View the Full Agenda and List of Distinguished Speakers and Register Today!
SAVE 10% with ESAM Code: D10-400-400CX02
9th Annual National Symposium on Cumulative Effects Assessment and Environmental Management
April 28, 2021 (MDT) | Virtual Symposium
Join CI Energy Group’s 9th Annual National Symposium on Cumulative Effects Assessment and Environmental Management, taking place on a dynamic virtual platform on April 28, 2021! Delve into practical solutions and gain insight from scientific experts, government, Indigenous leaders and industry representatives as they address the social, economic and environmental impacts of cumulative effects in the natural resource sector.
NEW FOR 2021:
- US Forecast: The Biden Effect on Canada’s Environmental and Energy Sector
- Interview with Advisory Board on Impact Assessment
- Think Tank: How to Achieve a Credible Plan Post Net-Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2050
- Live Q&A Panel on Regional and Strategic Assessment Review + Bonus On Demand Videos
- 1:1 Networking Breaks: Join face-to-face conversations in our virtual match-up sessions
This is your national comprehensive guide to environmental monitoring, reporting and complying with the Impact Assessment Act. View the Full Agenda and Register Today!
Plus, SAVE 10% with ESAM Code: D10-343-343HX03!