Englobe was established in Canada over 50 years ago and is one of Canada’s largest firms specializing in the areas of soil, materials and environmental engineering.
Englobe is distinguished by its wide range of services, its presence across Canada, providing close proximity to clients, and its customized approach that runs the gamut from consulting to turnkey project implementation. Over the years, Englobe has acquired credibility and a reputation for people-centered values.
Our firm in numbers:
- Over 58 years of experience in soils, materials and environment
- 64 locations in Canada, 5 in France and 5 in the UK
- 52 professional services offices
- 34 analytical laboratories
- 19 facilities for contaminated soil treatment and material recycling
- 3 organic treatment centres (table waste, leaves and grass, municipal sludge, etc.)
- Over 2300 engineers, professionals, technicians and technical support staff
We offer service in five major areas:
- Soil and materials engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Treatment, management and reclamation
- Building science
- Supply chain quality
We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, proof of our commitment to doing more and doing better—for our employees, our clients and our communities. For 27 years, the program has celebrated Canadian business success and the significant role that private firms like Englobe play in fuelling economic growth and job creation. Read more.
97 Troop Avenue
Dartmouth, NS, B3B 2A7
Ph: 902-468-6486 ext. 231